When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Herts and Beds Wedding when making any enquiries.
We live and breathe weddings at CWM towers, so we can't wait for our Signature Wedding Show at the Brentwood Centre on Sunday 24th October, 2021!
After 2020 was a year of lockdowns, post-poned weddings, rescheduled events and cancelled plans, it's great to have a date we can finally add to our diaries. It is also one of our first wedding shows of the autumn wedding show season for all those couples that are desperate for face-to-face wedding planning...
If you've never been to an event like this before, we've put together some top tips to help you get the most from it:
- Narrow down. Before the show, have a chat with your partner to decide a few key factors about your wedding. This will help when talking to suppliers.
- Comfort. You'll be on your feet all day; wear comfy flats and pop some blister plasters in your bag.
- Set up a wedding email address. This way you can keep everything in one place, and it makes it much easier to refer back to suppliers' emails.
- The entourage. Decide who you'll take with you – will it be your partner, or would you prefer to have a day with the girls or your mum? (Following Covid guideline at that time.)
- Homework. Make a checklist of the type of suppliers you're looking for on the day.
- Get social. Follow the event organiser and some of the exhibitors on social media. This way you'll be first to know of any show offers.
- Book. If you love something, book it – but don't ever feel pressurised into doing so if you're not 100 per cent sure.
- Get organised. Take a diary with you so you can make appointments, and make sure you keep any literature you receive in a folder.
Entry to the show will be FREE. All couples attending on the day will be given a goody bag, including a showguide. Check out our wide range of exciting County Wedding Magazines. We offer every couple attending the opportunity to enter a competition to win a luxury honeymoon plus, at all our Signature Events, we have a further competition to win a £250 SpaBreak voucher, courtesy of SpaBreaks.com – all you need to do is pre-register and attend on the day – one lucky couple will win each day!
Head to www.countyweddingevents.com
To help you find inspiration for your big day, take a look at what's caught the eye of our editors.
There are literally hundreds of ideas, products and services from wedding suppliers across the UK along with links to their web sites as pointed out by our ever resourceful team.
Take a look at what our Editors Love!