When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Herts and Beds Wedding when making any enquiries.
Budgeting for your wedding is a delicate balance for all couples. As newlyweds, you’re the centrepiece – with all eyes on you! Your first traditional joint task is to cut your cake, a wedding treat full of memories! Cake designers will always work with your budget, but here are
a few tips to consider.
- Don’t assume everyone likes cake, consider catering for 80 per cent of your guests.
- Cut your cake and have stunning pictures taken before the wedding breakfast. Slices can be served as your wedding breakfast dessert cutting down on the cost of the meal.
- Pick stunning sparkly tier, flowers (fresh, silk or sugar) or a splash of colour to reflect your colour theme and add that wow factor.
- The more intricate the design, decoration and handmade elements, the higher the cost will be.
- Consider a dessert table with a smaller tiered cake, beautifully decorated biscuits (favours for your guests) and maybe
- A cutting cake hidden in the kitchen provides additional portions minus elaborate decoration.
- Lemon, chocolate and vanilla sponges are delicious, and although fruit cake is more expensive, it’s a smaller portion which allows for better costs.
Angela Hodson | CakesByAngela | www.instagram.com/angelahodsonjones
To help you find inspiration for your big day, take a look at what's caught the eye of our editors.
There are literally hundreds of ideas, products and services from wedding suppliers across the UK along with links to their web sites as pointed out by our ever resourceful team.
Take a look at what our Editors Love!