When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Herts and Beds Wedding when making any enquiries.
On the special day, a groom will want to stand out in a suit and create a day to remember while feeling confident. Sharon Cousans at Chimney Formal Menswear share her top advice when it comes to finding the one.
Sharon says: "It’s never too early to start looking for the perfect suit for your wedding day. Follow these simple guidelines for a stress-free and fun experience!
- Decide on what colours suit you before choosing bridesmaids’
dresses, as this colour is often worn close to your face as a tie or cravat – it’s important it doesn’t drain away your natural colour.
- Be prepared to try a range of styles, even those outside of your comfort zone as you may be surprised how good it looks
- There will be many men at your wedding wearing suits, so choose an outfit that makes you stand out with a contrasting, textured or a check or patterned waistcoat. A floral tie will help you look the most distinguished man in the room.
- A waistcoat is the most important part of your outfit; once the jacket’s removed, it will keep you looking smart and distinguished.
- Ensure the suit fits you perfectly, especially the trouser length, and make sure you take shoes to your fitting. Book a final one close to the wedding day.
- Have fun, experiment and find the best suit that makes you feel special and confident as you walk out on your wedding day."