Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Herts and Beds Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
A touch of class
Q. What are the benefits of having a toastmaster at our wedding?
A. David J Pearson says: Using a professional toastmaster ensures the following..
- The couple and their families are freed from any anxiety and can enjoy the event more.
- The venue management is allowed to concentrate and fine-tune the delivery of its own tasks.
- The client can be confident that the responsibility for detailed coordination can reliably be delegated.
- Professional advice, which is truly independent of the venue on all aspects of the day.
- The event will be conducted not only with due authority and dignity, but with the necessary lightness of touch to ensure all-round enjoyment.
- An extra touch of class and style will be added to make the occasion truly memorable.
- The guests will have a readily identifiable source of information and assistance.
David J Pearson, David John Pearson
Our on-line advertisers
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Herts and Beds Wedding when making any enquiries.