Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Herts and Beds Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
A touch of class
Q. What are the benefits of having a toastmaster at our wedding?
A. David J Pearson says: Using a professional toastmaster ensures the following..
- The couple and their families are freed from any anxiety and can enjoy the event more.
- The venue management is allowed to concentrate and fine-tune the delivery of its own tasks.
- The client can be confident that the responsibility for detailed coordination can reliably be delegated.
- Professional advice, which is truly independent of the venue on all aspects of the day.
- The event will be conducted not only with due authority and dignity, but with the necessary lightness of touch to ensure all-round enjoyment.
- An extra touch of class and style will be added to make the occasion truly memorable.
- The guests will have a readily identifiable source of information and assistance.
David J Pearson,David John Pearson