Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Herts and Beds Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Q. We're trying to plan our menu and don't know where to start. Can you suggest some winter-warmers for our wedding breakfast?
A. Dan Kempson says: Dan says: Here are some of our favourites – the only choice you have to make is which one you like best!
• Lamb and caramelised onion ravioli, sticky puy lentils, grated pecorino
• Roasted field mushroom, crispy pancetta, toasted olive bread, pea shoots, garlic aioli
• Twice baked goats cheese souffle, figs, honeyed pecans, herb salad, parmesan cream
• Braised shank of lamb, redcurrant and mint jus, honey roasted roots, buttered mash, crispy leeks • Braised blade of beef, sticky parsnips and carrots, horseradish mash
• Bakewell tart, rhubarb and custard
• Vanilla crème brulee, biscotti
• Pear and almond tart, custard cream
• Steamed treacle pudding