Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Herts and Beds Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Q. We're trying to plan our menu and don't know where to start. Can you suggest some winter-warmers for our wedding breakfast?
A. Dan Kempson says: Dan says: Here are some of our favourites – the only choice you have to make is which one you like best!
• Lamb and caramelised onion ravioli, sticky puy lentils, grated pecorino
• Roasted field mushroom, crispy pancetta, toasted olive bread, pea shoots, garlic aioli
• Twice baked goats cheese souffle, figs, honeyed pecans, herb salad, parmesan cream
• Braised shank of lamb, redcurrant and mint jus, honey roasted roots, buttered mash, crispy leeks • Braised blade of beef, sticky parsnips and carrots, horseradish mash
• Bakewell tart, rhubarb and custard
• Vanilla crème brulee, biscotti
• Pear and almond tart, custard cream
• Steamed treacle pudding
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Herts and Beds Wedding when making any enquiries.